If you would like to download a book for offline use, tap on the cover and choose "Download". The book will be downloaded to your device and you will be able to read/ listen to it, even when you don’t have access to the internet. When the download is done, a green arrow and the word “downloaded” will appear under the cover. Your downloads can be found in “My Books”. It’s perfect for when you’re out and about!
Other Articles in this Category
- Where do I find the PDF booklet to an audio book?
- How do I save an audiobook that I want to read later?
- How do I remove an audiobook I have saved to My Books?
- How do I download audiobooks to listen to when I’m offline?
- How many books can I download to offline mode?
- How do I remove downloaded audiobook files to free up memory space on my device?