BookBeat’s student offer can only be applied to the Basic subscription package. You can still upgrade your subscription to Premium in case you need more hours during a period. If you choose to upgrade your subscription, you pay the price difference to the higher price calculated by how many days that are left in your current period and you get access to more hours instantly. In order to keep the discounted price, you will have to downgrade back to Basic again before the end of the period, or the full payment for the Premium package will be drawn instead.
Other Articles in this Category
- How long is the student offer valid for my account?
- What discount does the BookBeat student offer give?
- Which subscription is the student offer valid for?
- How do I add the student offer if I already have a BookBeat account?
- How do I add the student offer if I don’t have an account yet?
- Who can take part in the student offer?